Rules & Regulations
- All students entering the library must observe proper decorum and should wear their ID while inside the library.
- Silence must be observed at all times.
- Sleeping, eating, drinking, smoking and other disruptive behavior are strictly prohibited inside the library and will be subject to disciplinary action.
- Library users should observe courtesy at all times. Any act of discourtesy toward the librarians will be duly noted for appropriate action.
- All materials, resources, facilities and utilities of the library should be used with proper care.
- Mutilating, defacing, tearing, and vandalizing of books or other properties of the library are strictly prohibited and subject to disciplinary action and suspension of library privileges.
- Library users should submit for inspection anything taken out from the reading room.